Our growing multidisciplinary group practice is seeking a talented licensed neuropsychologist to join our interdisciplinary team of experts, providing evaluation, diagnostic and treatment services to neurodiverse individuals with neurological, psychological, developmental and behavioral concerns. The neuropsychology professional would participate in both independent and multi-disciplinary evaluations to formulate diagnostic impressions and provide treatment plans. Clients are often managed by a number of specialists working together to provide comprehensive care.
· Performs psychological and neuropsychological assessments.
· Evaluates care and provides recommendation for positive client outcomes.
· Maintains related documentation.
· Performs related duties, as required.
· Must possess a Psy.D or Ph.D with NJ State Licensure in Psychology.
· Must have at least 2+ years of post-graduate experience, specifically doing psychological and neuropsychological assessments and report writing.
Part-time/full-time positions available.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation dependent on experience with very competitive rates.
For more information about the practice please visit www.inspirewellness.com