Our growing multidisciplinary group practice is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our evolving team. This position is part-time, per diem.
The BCBA will be responsible for performing and overseeing all components of developing and implementing Behavior Plans; behavioral evaluations, observations, standardized assessments, preference assessments, treatment evaluations, etc.
Meeting with families, educators, and other collateral to obtain better insight into clients' presenting concerns, as needed.
Analytically interpret results to create individualized FBA’s and BIP’s
Conducting naturalistic observation of clients.
Monitoring client's progress and updating progress towards goals
Creating simulated conditions, where you will observe the behavior of each client.
Formulating an appropriate treatment plan that is sensitive to clients' cognitive, social, emotional, and sensory needs.
Administering treatment and tailoring interventions, as needed.
Providing training to caregivers.
Providing training and supervision to behavioral technicians.
Suggesting additional treatment by other professionals, as required.
Remaining abreast of changes in research on evidence-based practices.
Advocating for the inclusion of individuals with disorders and disabilities within society.
· Master's degree in Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis, or similar
· Board Certified Behavior Analyst
· Valid driver's license with own transportation and clean driving record is required
· Proven experience as a Behavior Analyst of at least 2 years
· In-depth knowledge of and thorough adherence to applicable ethical codes
· Knowledge of appropriate referral procedures
· Excellent verbal and report writing skills
· Calm, compassionate, empathic, and patient
· The ability to remain composed and adherent to best practices, even when under duress.
· Must have malpractice insurance
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation dependent on experience with very competitive rates.
Inspire Wellness offers psychological, educational, ABA and performance services to clients of all ages. We provide a supportive environment that uses the latest technologies and resources to provide high quality care to our clients. Our offices are conveniently located in Glen Rock, Paramus and Tenafly, NJ. For more information about the practice please visit www.inspirewellness.com.